Benefits of Attic Fans
When you turn to Southern Pride Service for professional attic fan services, you’ll get to experience the various benefits having an attic fan provides.
Some of the benefits of attic fans include:
- Lower energy costs. Keeping your home cool can be a challenge when your attic is hot, making your air conditioner work harder, which results in higher energy costs. By keeping your attic cool, an attic fan will help your air conditioner work more efficiently, resulting in lower energy costs.
- Remove moisture and prevent moisture damage. Hot, humid days and cool evenings make your attic the perfect spot for collecting moisture that can lead to an uncomfortable, humid home and mold and mildew growth. An attic fan will move air throughout your space properly to prevent any buildup of damaging moisture in your attic.
- Extend the life of your roof. High heat in the summer and low temperatures in the winter make it easy for air and moisture to get trapped in your attic. An attic fan allows your home to breathe properly throughout the year and lower attic temperature, which preserves the life of your roofing materials.
Common Attic Fan Issues
Like any system in your home, it’s possible to experience problems with your attic fan at some point. Luckily, the team at Southern Pride Service has the expertise to solve any attic fan problem you’re experiencing. Common issues we fix include:
- Attic fans not turning on due to electrical issues
- Attic fan thermostat issues
- Attic fan motor issues
- Air flow issues
- Unusual or loud noises
- Exhaust issues
If you’re experiencing a problem with your attic fan, contact the team at Southern Pride Service right away. We’ll send a technician out to evaluate the problem and provide an effective solution.
Attic Fan Installation
The number of attic fans and placement will be determined by the size of your attic. One of our trained team members will size the attic and determine the best methods for exhausting the air. We’ll be able to determine how many attic fans and vents are needed and the size needed. We’ll also map out the proper placement to ensure that the air is allowed to properly flow and be exhausted from the attic.
To get started on installing attic fans in your home, give us a call today at (301) 932-4925 to speak with a team member about your needs.
Schedule Attic Fan Services with Southern Pride Service
Whether you need a new attic fan installed or repair services on your current one, you can always count on the experienced professionals at Southern Pride Service to handle all your attic fan needs correctly and promptly. We’re dedicated to providing top-quality work and outstanding customer service. We’ll work directly with you to ensure you receive the exact services and results you need.
Call Southern Pride Service today at (301) 932-4925 to set up an attic fan installation or repair service.