Southern Pride Service technicians will be taking precautionary steps when they visit your home:
- They will use hand sanitizer before coming into your home.
- They won’t shake your hand.
- They will try to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between themselves and you, per the CDC recommendation.
- They will put on clean shoe covers for each home they visit and throw away any used shoe covers.
- They will use a clean pair of disposable gloves.
- When masks are available, technicians will wear one. (Please note these are not N95, medical-grade masks).
- They will wipe their tablet surface with an alcohol wipe before asking you to sign for work to be done. Alternatively, the technician can send an email to you while still on site, with a description of the work to be done and the total amount due. You can send a reply email from your phone giving approval for the work. We are also providing payments to be made over the phone.
- They will use hand sanitizer and will also clean their steering wheel after leaving each customers home.
Additional Helpful Information
- If you, or any of your colleagues, friends or family exhibit any symptoms of the virus, please self-quarantine and call your doctor immediately. Symptoms include fever, cough, and trouble breathing.
- Review the CDC’s Get Your Household Ready for guidance in preparing your household members for the possibility of a COVID-19 outbreak.
- Especially with many scheduled to leave on Spring Break trips in the coming days and weeks, check the CDC’s Traveler’s Health Noticesfor the latest guidance and recommendations for each country to which you will travel. The State Department has alerted Americans to avoid cruise ship travel.
- Further information is available from both the Maryland Maryland Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
We appreciate your understanding.
Contact Us Today