HVAC Installation for New Construction Homes
Building a new home is all about the details, and no detail is more important than the kind of heating and cooling system will your new home require. When it comes to expert HVAC installation for new construction, there’s no better team to turn to than Southern Pride Service, Inc.
At Southern Pride Service, we provide Southern homes with the highest-quality heating and cooling systems available. Allow our team to bring long-lasting comfort, efficiency, and performance to your new home with our top-quality products and services. Contact our team to schedule HVAC installation for your newly constructed home today!
HVAC Systems We Install
No matter what type of system you’re looking to install for your new home, our team has the solutions you need to enjoy year-long comfort. We proudly offer the following HVAC system solutions for new construction projects:
- Air Conditioning Installation: Beat the Southern heat by installing one of our air conditioning units in your new home. Our team will assess your home’s AC needs and deliver a solution that’s perfectly suited to its size for reliable cooling you can count on all summer.
- Heating Installation: Keep your home warm and cozy all winter with our powerful heating systems. Whether you’re looking for a boiler, furnace, or ductless mini-split system, our team can deliver the perfect heating solutions for your newly constructed home.
- Geothermal Heat Pump Installation: Bring enhanced efficiency and performance to your home by installing a geothermal heat pump. Capable of providing heating and cooling throughout the home, these systems offer an all-in-one solution that will keep your home comfortable all year long.
Ensure your newly constructed home is built to withstand every season by contacting Southern Pride Service for your HVAC installation needs.
Additional HVAC Services We Offer
Heating and cooling aren’t all your new home needs to ensure your comfort needs are met. Our team also provides additional HVAC services designed to enhance your home’s comfort, safety, and efficiency, including:
- Whole-Home Humidification/Dehumidification: Here in the South, achieving the proper humidity level within our homes can be a challenge. Our team can provide the whole-home humidification or dehumidification services your home needs to combat the humid climate.
- Indoor Air Quality: Rid your home of unwanted airborne contaminants with one of our sophisticated indoor air quality solutions. Ask us about our available air filtration systems to eliminate allergens, viruses, bacteria, and other unwanted pollutants from your home’s air.
Whatever your home comfort needs may be, Southern Pride Service has the solutions you need. Contact our team to schedule HVAC services for your newly constructed home today!
Why Choose Southern Pride Service?
At Southern Pride Service, we offer more than just the highest-quality HVAC services in the region. Our team has proudly served the Southern U.S. for nearly 30 years, delivering top-quality HVAC solutions at a fair, affordable price. Not only do we offer fair, upfront pricing, but we back all our products and services with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t completely satisfied with the work our team has performed, you don’t pay a dime. Experience the Southern Pride Service difference by scheduling HVAC services with our team today.
Correctly Sizing an AC System
It takes an expert to pick the right system for your home, and there are many factors to take into consideration. The size of the system installed in your home is an important one, because the right size is critical to providing comfort, efficiency, and low operating cost over the life of a system. The most common mistake is oversizing a system. This mistake costs more initially to install, increases maintenance costs, and causes the system not to run long enough to dehumidify a home, causing a muggy feeling and unhealthy mold growth within a home.
During the older era of home building when fewer regulations were in place, furnaces and air conditioners were being installed that had two to four times the necessary capacity. Because today’s homes are also better insulated to reduce heat loss in the winter and heat gain in the summer, picking a smaller system may be the way to go. This will reduce energy consumption and maintenance costs throughout the life of the system.
To correctly size a system, it’s important to take in all the factors for your specific home when choosing a system installation. Factors included in the calculations are:
- Local climate
- Shape and orientation of the home
- Insulation type
- Number of levels
- Window size, orientation, and type
- Air infiltration rates
- Number of occupants in the home
- Comfort preferences
- Major home appliances
- Efficiencies of lights
To ensure the right system is being installed in your home, your contractor should be considering all of these factors – it is their responsibility. When you rely on the professionals at Southern Pride Service, you don’t have to worry – our experts have the experience and expertise to choose and install the right size system for your home, ensuring you and your family can enjoy a comfortable home!
The Southern Pride Service Difference
At Southern Pride Service, our highly trained technicians use load calculation programs that take all the factors possible into consideration when building our customers’ projects. Our team of industry experts will ensure that your AC installation process is flawless, guaranteeing an effective and efficient system that will bring you and your family comfort for years to come.
You May Also Be Interested In
7 Easy Ways To Lower Your HVAC Energy Costs
10 Tips For Hiring An HVAC Contractor
Understanding Your HVAC’s Extended Warranty Coverage