Who We Are
You’re the best, and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in White Plains, MD. You’ve probably seen our trucks and ads.
What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this: how much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners, how we inspire ongoing training and education, how it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home, and how much you can earn when you truly are the best.
People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You
Because we offer top-of-the-line products and services, we need top-of-the-line HVAC Installers who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will accurately and efficiently install top-of-the-line heating and air equipment in our customers’ homes.
• Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
• Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
• Keep your truck inventory up to date
• Properly complete paperwork
• Join the on-call rotation
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance
• Have and maintain a clean driving record
• Participate in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional
• Have or be willing to get the proper certifications — we can help you with this
Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and find it fun and challenging — you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
• Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in White Plains. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
• We supply a new, safe, super-cool company truck that you can take home at night.
• We provide medical insurance.
• We work with new technology, including iPhones, iPads, and access to integrated software.
• We work with state-of-the-art tools, parts, and supplies.
• We provide a 401k plan with a company match.
• We are a family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same care when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Southern Pride Service.
Learn More About Us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job — make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Southern Pride Service by visiting our website. When you’re ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer