AC Repair Services
Are you having trouble with your home’s air conditioner and in need of repairs? You’ve come to the right place! When considering these repairs there are only a few things a homeowner really wants, which is for the job to be done right the first time, on time, and for a fair price, with a satisfaction guarantee.
Some things to consider when looking for a company to repair your air conditioning system include:
- A licensed contractor
- Customer service quality
- Warranty on their work
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Fast and efficient solutions
Southern Pride Service has been in business for over 25 years, serving Southern Maryland and the surrounding areas. We service, maintain and install almost all types of air conditioning equipment, including air purification systems, ventilation needs, and water heaters. Our trained technician’s goal is to get your equipment back up and running in the fastest and most efficient way possible.
Signs You Need AC Repairs
When you’re trying to determine if you need air conditioning repairs for your Southern Maryland home, it can be difficult to decipher what constitutes a call to the professionals. Here are some common indicators that you need to schedule repairs for your home’s AC system:
- Warm air output coming from your vents
- Dirt or debris buildup in your vents
- Inconsistent cooling around your home
- Strange sounds or smells coming from your system
- Leaks or pooling water around your AC system
- Unexplained increase in energy bills
If you’re experiencing any of these telltale signs that your air conditioner needs professional attention, don’t put off calling for help! These issues tend to get worse when ignored, and could end up costing more in the long run. Instead, contact our friendly, professional team and we’ll provide fast, effective, and affordable solutions that will get your home’s AC back in working order quickly!
Common Reasons for AC Failure
Here are some common issues homeowners face with their AC systems and a few troubleshooting tips to try before enlisting the help of a pro:
- Problems with your thermostat. If your AC can’t detect the correct temperature, it will likely shut down completely before reaching your desired comfort level. Installation of a new thermostat will prevent your system from cycling on and off.
- Broken circuit breaker or fuse. You should definitely check your circuit breaker before anywhere else when your AC stops working. If it has switched off, be sure to give your AC system 15-20 minutes to cool down before resetting your breaker.
- Frozen evaporator coils. When dust builds up in your ductwork, it can lead your air conditioner to malfunction. Make sure that you keep your ducts clean and your air filter fresh, as well as inspect the inside of your unit regularly during cooler months for frost.
- Your air conditioner has damaged components. This may go without saying, but there are a number of components within your system that could become damaged over time. Routine maintenance can alert you to any problems within your air conditioner before they get bad enough to render your AC useless.
- Low refrigerant. The refrigerant in your air conditioner cools the air inside your unit, but if you’re low on refrigerant, your air conditioner can’t function properly. It’s possible you could have a leak, so this an instance where you may need to call your local professional.
If you’re experiencing any of these AC problems in your home, don’t stress, just contact the knowledgeable team at Southern Pride Service. We are committed to providing southern Maryland homeowners with reliable, quality AC repair services.